KIOTI MECHRON® 2200
Call For Price
- Hood: The sleek design and automotive like finish gives the MECHRON® a strong and dynamic look.
- Cargo Bed: With the widest cargo bed in its class and a 1,102 lbs. (500 kg) load capacity, the MECHRON® provides excellent payload capabilities. Add the optional hydraulic dump kit and you can easily place any load where you want it.
- Rear Hitch Receiver: With the 2-inch rear hitch receiver you can attach and pull trailers as well as implements that are receiver equipped. Rear hitch comes standard.
- Bench Seat: The contoured bench seat is the widest in its class and seats three comfortably. Three seat belts come standard.
- Standard Instrument Cluster: Speedometer in mph (km/h), hour meter, fuel gauge, coolant temperature gauge and turn signal indicators are standard.
- Adjustable Rear Suspension: The adjustable Wishbone type suspension allows you to fine tune the MECHRON® to fit your specific needs.
- Differential Lock: Limited slip differential on the front, mechanically actuated differential for the rear and standard four-wheel drive allow the MECHRON® to pull heavy loads and handle the most rugged terrain.
- Storage Compartments: Features an open dash storage area on the driver side and a closed dash storage area with a waterproof lid on the passenger side.
- Transmission: The MECHRON® uses a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and has a time proven Daedong gearbox with 2 speeds (Hi/Lo) and 4WD.
- Engine: The Daedong 22 hp (16.4 kW) diesel engine has been field proven for durability and dependability while offering improved fuel economy.
- Brake System: Long lasting front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with a mechanical parking brake provide excellent performance and enhanced safety.
- Brush Guard: The heavy-duty steel brush guard offers protection for the headlights, radiator and front differential from rocks, tough brush and other debris on the trail. An optional front mounted winch allows for greater versatility when it comes to tough jobs and difficult terrain.
- Dash Board: A cockpit-designed dash features ergonomically located controls and instruments that allow the driver to view critical functions at a glance.
- Field Option Cab (Optional): Add a Field Option Cab (MECHRON 2200/2200PS only) to keep you protected from the elements.
- Wheels and Tires: Larger 12-inch wheels and 25-inch tires provide a smooth ride and 12 inches of ground clearance. Three tire options are available including Heavy Duty worksite, Turf and ATV tires.
- Engine Type: 3 Cyl., In line Vertical, 4-Cycle Diesel
- Engine Model: 3C100LFU
- Engine Gross: 22 hp (16.4 kW)
- Displacement: 61.45 cu. in. (1,007 cc)
- Rated Revolution: 2,800 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.4 gal. (28 L)
- Type: Belt CVT
- Gear Range: Low, High, Neutral, Reverse
- Brake: Front/Rear Hydraulic Disc
- Ground Speed: 0-25 mph (0-40 km/h)
- 4 Wheel Drive: Mechanically Actuated
- Front Suspension: Independent, MacPherson Strut type
- Rear Suspension: Independent, Double A-Arm (Wishbone type)
- Type: Rack and Pinion
- Length: 112.3 in. (2,852 mm)
- Height: 76.4 in. (1,940 mm)
- Width: 60.7 in. (1,543 mm)
- Max Front Wheel Tread: 49.7 in. (1,262 mm)
- Max Rear Wheel Tread: 48.3 in. (1,228 mm)
- Wheelbase: 76.4 in. (1,940 mm)
- Weight: 1,861 lbs. (844.1 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (304 mm)
- Towing Capacity: 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Payload Capacity: 1,598 lbs. (725 kg)
- Turning Radius: 13.1 ft. (4 m)
- Length x Width x Depth: 38.6 x 56.2 x 11.5 in. (980 x 1,427 x 293 mm)
- Bed Capacity: 1,102 lbs. (500 kg)
- 3 Seat Belts (2 shoulder, 1 lap)
- Bench Seat (3 adults)
- Manual Dump Box Actuation
- Brush Guard
- Rear Fenders
- MECHRON Orange or Green
- Rear Hitch Receiver
- Instrument Cluster
- Cup Holders
- Storage Compartment
- Field Option Cab (2200/2200PS)
- Sun Canopy Kit
- Camouflage Kit (RealTree Hardwoods®)
- Front Hitch Receiver Kit
- Hydraulic Dumping Kit
- Windshield Kit
- Hand Throttle Kit
- Remote Hydraulic Kit
- Skid Plate Kit
- External Hydraulic Hose Kit
- Suspension Dust Guard Kit (CV Guard Kit)
- Muffler Spark Arrester Kit
- Rear Screen Kit
- Safety Lamp (Horn, brake lights, turn signal lamps, hazard switch)
- Soft Cabin Kit
- Headrest Kit
- Working Lamp Kit
- Fog Lamp Kit
- Side Rail Extension Kit
- Side View Mirror Kit
- Parking Brake Buzzer Kit
- License Plate Kit
- Winch Kit
- Windshield Wiper Kit
- Hour Meter
- Fuel Gauge
- Coolant Temperature Gauge
- Turn Signal Indicators
- Heavy Duty Worksite: Front: 25×10-12
- Heavy Duty Worksite: Rear: 25×11-12
- Turf: Front: 26×10.5-12
- Turf: Rear: 26×10.5-12
- ATV: Front: 25×10-12
- ATV: Rear: 25×11-12
- Accessories : UTV Accessories: Take your UTV to the next level with KIOTI UTV Accessories. From lights and windshields to camo kits, soft cabs and field option cabs. KIOTI offers plenty of ways to enhance the safety, comfort and versatility of your machine.
- Implements : UTVs: DurableKIOTI UTV Implements give you the power to do even more with your utility vehicle. Tilling, dragging, spreading, fencing, whatever the task, these implements will help you get it done more effectively and efficiently than ever before.
- Engine Type
- 3 Cyl., In line Vertical, 4-Cycle Diesel
- 61.45 cu. in. (1,007 cc)
- Front Suspension
- Independent, MacPherson Strut type
- Rear Suspension
- Independent, Double A-Arm (Wishbone type)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (304 mm)
- 76.4 in. (1,940 mm)
- Box Capacity
- 1,102 lbs. (500 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 1,861 lbs. (844.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal. (28 L)
Friendly & Competent Service. Bob & Bob (easy to remember names here) are top shelf people! The CMR team continues to earn my business with their great service, fair prices, and genuinely friendly atmosphere. Thanks for everything guys! Glad to have you in our neck of the woods.
Called about a welding job last second. Talked to Bob and got in with no hassle. He was quick and professional and most of all friendly! I’m a local racer and am grateful for the quick turnaround!
The tractor was a life saver when the tornado went thru. Thanks bob for coming an getting the tractor an doing the 50 hr. service on it, bringing it back. no charge you are a great friend an one hell of a mechanic.
We would like to extend a thanks to Bob at CMR tractors for helping us get up and running so quickly. Timing is critical so often in farming. We are proud to have a business like CMR Tractors in our community. We are an agricultural small town and fortunate to have businessmen like you that are there to help when needed.
Primary Communities Served